[WEB4LIB] MARC Editor

Bigwood, David Bigwood at lpi.jsc.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 29 18:15:30 EDT 1999

David,

You could use 2 freeware programs from the Library of Congress.
MARCbreaker and MARCmaker along with a text editor.  The process would
be to export the records, break them, edit, make them and load them.

If you are doing a lot of work with MARC records it might be worth it to
purchase a commercial product.  MitinetMARC works for me and is not too
expensive.

Sincerely,
David Bigwood
bigwood at lpi.jsc.nasa.gov