Experiences, conflicts with Storm Windows?

David Bennett Bennett at robert-morris.edu
Wed Sep 29 15:23:19 EDT 1999

I searched the archives, but did not see any postings regarding the
product Storm Windows.
Is anyone using Storm Windows in their library?  We currently use the
policy editor, but would be interested in something easier to
administer.

Here is some info I found about it:
 v5.1                [1.1mb]
                            Created by: Cetus Software
http://www.cetussoft.com/
                          Classification: Shareware, $25 (U.S)
                            Allows users to add several types of
protections to the desktop and system of a computer. Protections
include: disabling
                            the MS-DOS prompt and mode; blocking of the
Registration Editor or System Policy Editor; and individually hiding
                            "sensitive" Control Panel pages and
settings.

David Bennett    (bennett at robert-morris.edu)
Robert Morris College