[WEB4LIB] Re: CSS Includes

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 29 11:18:08 EDT 1999

I second Thomas' recommendation to bake your web manager her/his favorite
snack, but wish to add another small suggestion. I don't give my SSI text
files the ".html" filename extension, since doing so would cause them to
be indexed as web pages, which I don't want. Obviously, your mileage may
vary depending on what you use to index your site.
Roy Tennant