[WEB4LIB] Netscape Problem

Jeremy Hammond hammondj at lhl.lib.mo.us
Mon Sep 27 13:04:10 EDT 1999

Hello,
You may wish to look at a product called "Cover Your Tracks."  I really haven't
got much of a chance to look at it yet, but it has a feature that allows you to
set default preferences and bookmarks.  It also clears all of the history and
cache.  If you could set it up to run automatically as someone is opening or
closing Netscape, you should be able to use it.  I believe it's a shareware
program...
Please see http://www.ffsoftware.com/cytse.html

--Jeremy

--