LibraryLand Index site expanded, updated

Jerry Kuntz jkuntz at ansernet.rcls.org
Tue Sep 14 10:31:00 EDT 1999

The LibraryLand Index http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/LibraryLand/ has been
expanded to include:
Planning and Building Libraries
http://www.slais.ubc.ca/architecture/Index.html
&
Digital Imaging Initiative Linklist
http://images.grainger.uiuc.edu/dii/links.htm
These, along with 19 other sites, have been reindexed this morning.

Traffic on the Berkeley SunSite server to the LibraryLand Index site has it
running neck-to-neck with The Emma Goldman Papers site (and we've left the
Icelandic Genome Project site in the dust!); however, this is somewhat short
of our hopes for a killer library application.

Jerry Kuntz
Ramapo Catskill Library System
jkuntz at rcls.org

p.s. apparently, in theory you could take a DNA sample from any living
Icelander and trace their ancestry back to the 12th century. Trust me on
this. Do not go to SunSite to see for yourself, or you'll throw off the
stats.