FrontPage Import Problems

Amy Stout astout at tsl.state.tx.us
Tue Sep 7 18:27:23 EDT 1999

Greetings!

Here is my problem:

We run FrontPage with Windows NT. I often have trouble importing files from
one web to another; FrontPage gives me an error message that invariably has
"Port 80" in it somewhere. The error message is consistent insofar as it
always disallows importation of specific files, while letting others get
through just fine. Any experience with this? We believe this is not a
permissions problem as people who have the same permissions as I have do not
have trouble importing. This is not a client problem as I get the same
results when I log in on another computer.

Thanks,
Amy