[WEB4LIB] Graphics Questions

Melanie Egbert EgbertMe at slcc.edu
Fri Sep 3 13:46:00 EDT 1999

Open your photo in PhotoShop, select Mode on the menu bar and pick "grayscale" as your new mode.  Voila --- converted to black & white.

(I'm very new at the Web, but Photoshop is an old friend)

Melanie Egbert
Salt Lake Community College
Markosian Library, reference
egbertme at slcc.edu

>>> jay <jay at ccpl.ci.corpus-christi.tx.us> 09/03 10:48 AM >>>
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen:

I would like to know if anyone has ever taken a color photograph in
either .jpeg or some other format and converted it to a black and white
image. I have heard that Adove Streamline does that. ...Unfortunate,
since I don't have the program and don't plan on purchasing it for this
expressed purpose. I do have access to Adobe Photoshop, and I would be
willing to bet that there is a way to do it in Photoshop.

Does anyone know how?

TIA,

Jay H. Frantz