[WEB4LIB] Open Cube's Applet Composer???

O-Tech International, Ltd. o-tech at o-tech.com
Fri Sep 3 11:44:22 EDT 1999

Hi Steven,
I love java, and own the beginner's book from PeachPit Press which mentions this
FREE one 'XeoMenu' from Xeo.com
  http://www.xeo.com/java/xeomenu/index.html
TO download the source code, go to
  http://www.xeo.com/
"JavaSoft Home Page- XeoMenu
This menu applet was designed to help navigate the JavaSoft site. The source
code for this applet is available for free. The only restriction is that you not
sell this applet. Click   here   to get it."
The 'here' line is a hyperlink to the zipped file, xeomenu1.2.zip
Hope this fulfills your requirements.
Eva