Library Staff Organization Chart for Tech Staff

Jane Frasier jfrasier at jefferson.lib.co.us
Fri Sep 3 00:39:17 EDT 1999

I am the Microcomputer Manager for a large county library system in
Colorado.  We are working on restructuring our technical staff which now
consists of an Associate Director, Automated Systems Manager, Backup
ASM, network manager, microcomputer manager, programer, and the computer
support staff.  One of these individuals also does some work with phone
switches and lines.

I would be interested in learning how similar libraries are staffed and
who reports to whom.

Jane Frasier