Not that much on topic - power to a conference table

Gary E.Masters gmasters at tamiu.edu
Thu Sep 23 12:21:49 EDT 1999

Our Special Collection Room also serves as our meeting room as it has a
large table in the center and a projection screen that drops down from one
end.  We have just bought a lap top computer and projector to use for demos
and presentations.  However, I don't have a good way to plug in the
projector and the lap top (although it could run on battery power).  I am
looking for some sort of power strip on a really long cord so I can set it
up in the center of the table.

What do you use or how do you solve this problem?

Right now, we have cords reaching across the room and they really look bad.

Thanks,

Gary Masters