[WEB4LIB] Locking down public access terminals

Avi Janssen avi at spertus.edu
Thu Sep 23 10:08:38 EDT 1999

I am also setting up an OPAC running Win95 on an NT network.  Has anyone
come across a detailed checklist of how to lockdown such a setup?  I also
implemented a system policy to remove many commands in Win95, but I'm sure
I'm forgetting something.  (Office95, IE4.0 and Netscape are also
installed.)
Seems like there should be an FAQ or something similar somewhere.  If such a
checklist doesn't already exist, I'd be willing to compile the responses.
Thanks.

Avi Janssen (avi at spertus.edu)
Information Services Manager
Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies