Misaligned frames in Netscape

Sue Thompson sthompsn at coyote.csusm.edu
Fri Sep 17 12:21:09 EDT 1999

We are designing a new Web page using frames. The cool design we came up
with requires that a corner frame fit precisely against a horizontal and a
vertical frame. It works great in IE but we're off by 1 in Netscape. Using
leftmargin="0" topmargin="0"> does not completely work in Netscape. While
the margins are reduced, a margin still exists ruining the alignment of
other images in other frames also using same technique. The mark-ups work
well in IE, and the page looks as intended, but the alignment is off in
Netscape. The url for what I have described is @
<http://lynx.csusm.edu/library/newweb/level3>"
Does anyone have an idea on how we can make this work in Netscape?

Susan M. Thompson		sthompsn at csusm.edu
Coordinator, Library Systems	(760)724-4973
CSU San Marcos		FAX (760) 750-4373
San Marcos, CA  92096