[WEB4LIB] Re: HTML ? -- Sizing a web page

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Sat Oct 30 02:09:50 EDT 1999

I have attached and pasted below the code code you would need to open a
smaller window.  Just paste it into a blank notepad and save it, then open
it in IE5.  But again, it would not work in all browsers.  You can play
around with the variables changing "no" to "yes" and the google url to
whatever.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Title goes here</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<input type = button onClick
=window.open("http://google.com","",'left=360,top=90,toolbar=no,location=no,
directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=340,h
eight=180') value = "open smaller window">
</BODY>
</HTML>