[WEB4LIB] Intranet Guidelines and Policies

GraceAnne A. DeCandido ladyhawk at well.com
Mon Oct 25 13:31:19 EDT 1999

You might find the Public Library Association's Tech Note
that I wrote on Intranets to be useful; it is at
Intranets: The Web Inside
http://www.pla.org/intranet.htm
GraceAnne

> Hello Everyone
> We are trying to develop guidelines and policies for our intranet(a web
> site that is only accessible by employees). Does anyone have any
> suggestions on this topic?
> Thank you for your time.
 Lisa Hill
> Web Services Librarian  King County Library System, Washington

GraceAnne A. DeCandido
Blue Roses Editorial & Web Consulting, New York City
ladyhawk at well.com http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html
What's Ladyhawk reading now?
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/books.html

Wizards do not lie; words are their tool and currency,
 which they dare not devalue.
 Diane Duane from The Book of Night with Moon