Problem in IE5

Nicholas Rosselli nrosselli at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 11:26:28 EDT 1999

I've run into a problem with one of the pages on my
library's site.  While the page

http://www.lib.iun.indiana.edu/ebosman.htm

checks out as valid HTML 4.0 Transitional, the unordered
lists don't display properly beside the left aligned image
when viewed in IE 5.0.  The problem doesn't exist in IE 4
or Netscape 4.6 and goes away if I right align the image.

I'm assuming it's just a bug of IE5, but I'd love
confirmation of this.  And a suggestion - is it really
worth redesigning the page (actually asking the author of
the page to do it) just to fix a particular browser's
problem?
Nicholas Rosselli

=====
Nicholas Rosselli