Left Holding the Bag....

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Oct 21 16:45:16 EDT 1999

If you are one of the people who have upgraded to Communicator 4.7, you're aware of
the fact that Netscape has added a Shopping Bag to the Toolbar.  This new button
sends you to a Netscape-based online retail shopping site.  I'm curious if anyone
knows of a way to change the configuration of this button. One person has passed
along instructions of how to remove the button but I would like to know if it is
possible just to change the button's URL and how to do that.

Thanks!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library