missing file

Pam Casey pcasey1 at home.com
Thu Oct 21 10:17:55 EDT 1999

Good morning:

I am missing the following file from my home PC and wondered if someone could tell me what it is and where I can find it.

MSNP32.DLL  - it says that it can not load the Dynamic Link Library.

Any thoughts?  I am having trouble loading Windows 95 and it stops when it reaches this file.   Obviously one I need.

Thanks for the help.

Pam Casey

the result of a unsolicited e-mail message.  Nor will I forward chain
of others.  THIS IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE SURVIVAL OF
THE ONLINE COMMUNITY.