[WEB4LIB] Re: new search site - Oingo

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Thu Oct 14 12:50:35 EDT 1999

> Actually you are both right.  There is a Goober Grape put out by
> Smucker's and there was a Koogle peanut butter back in the 1970s (I had
> a friend with the same nick-name).

Ya Koogle!  That's it!  I was sure it wasn't Goober.  I'm some what ashamed to
admit I spent a few hours on the trying to find out more info without any
luck.

None of the search engines (including Google) were 'smart' enough to figure
out I really meant Koogle.  I guess there still room for some development
there.  :)

- Darryl

   Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
   Consulting & Development                     http://gollum.usask.ca/
   Department of Computing Services                 163 Murray Building
   University of Saskatchewan                              Main Library