[WEB4LIB] RE: Browser Back Button Failure - examples needed

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Oct 8 12:33:15 EDT 1999

I would just add that while you are waiting on your webmaster, you should add
a link to the redirect page for those browsers who fail to recognize the META
tag redirect - otherwise, you'll be leaving your visitors in no link limbo!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI