Please help SLJ: Milestones in Library Tech

Greg Notess align at montana.edu
Thu Oct 7 13:23:47 EDT 1999

Actually, my Internet column On the Nets started in ONLINE a few months
before Lee's. The first one was in ONLINE in March of 1993 and the first
one in DATABASE was in April 1993.

+  Greg R. Notess, Reference Librarian       	406-994-6563
+  Montana State University-Bozeman Library
+  Bozeman, MT 59717-3320                      	align at montana.edu
+       See <http://notess.com> for Search Engine Showdown
+       On the Net columns from ONLINE and DATABASE
+       And "Government Information on the Internet" 2nd edition