[WEB4LIB] Re: Please help SLJ: Milestones in Library Technology

Tony Barry me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
Thu Oct 7 03:55:35 EDT 1999

At 01:55 PM -0700 5/10/99, Thomas Dowling wrote:
>My hazy recollection is that a few library web sites were around in 1993.
>Prentiss Riddle: I seem to recall Rice being one of them.  Is that right?

I had a web server at the Australian National University Library sometime
in the  last half of 1993 but we didn't get serious with it until early
1994. I also had a MacOS based web server running that year using httpd.

Tony