Please contribute to our User Research form...

skelsey at lsu.edu skelsey at lsu.edu
Tue Oct 5 14:11:12 EDT 1999

**Apologies for Cross-posting**

The User Access to Services Committee of MARS/RUSA would like to remind
researchers of our research-in-progress form, available on the  committee's
web page at  http://staff.lib.muohio.edu/~shocker/mars/form.html. We would
like to continue this "in-progress" portion of the project, but have had
little response over the years.  We will keep the form on the website
until Midwinter and reevaluate usage at that time.  For guidelines on the
parameters of the user research project, please click on the Overview
link.

As part of the committee's work, we also have an ongoing bibliography of
User Research articles, published electronically. We hope you'll take a
look at it and if you have questions or comments, please do not hesitate
to contact me at ncolborn at iusb.edu.

Nancy Wootton Colborn
UASC Chair
Schurz Library