Instant Messengers for library

Bill Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Fri Oct 1 11:31:26 EDT 1999

We have decided to use one of the Instant Messaging programs to provide real
time contact with our remote patrons.  Would anyone suggest using any
particular one?
We would need one that would allow the user to click on a URL link with the
address in the link.  We diecided to do this because of the great popularity
of these programs.  Please respond ASAP as I want to get this up and running
Monday.

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
Past President, SUNY Librarians Association (SUNYLA)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: drewwe at morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/>
Not Just Cows: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/>
LibraryLinks: <http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/>
SUNYLA: <http://www.albany.edu/library/sunyla/>
"SUNY Morrisville...It's All About Where You're Goin' "