[WEB4LIB] Re: new search site - Oingo

Dan Ream dream at saturn.vcu.edu
Tue Oct 12 13:31:27 EDT 1999

You may not have heard of Oingo Boingo, but the group's leader Danny
Elfman is famous for his movie soundtrack work, including...

Batman
Dick Tracy
Beetlejuice
Midnight Run
PeeWee's Big Adventure
Batman Returns
Delores Claiborne
To Die For
Black Beauty
Edward Scissorhands
Mission Impossible
Sommersby
Nightmare Before Christmas

Well, okay, I cheated and checked CD Now to remember all these. ;-)

By the way, Oingo Boingo's most famous song, "Dead Man's Party" sometimes
finds radio airplay this time of year, if you can find a non-rap,
non-country station out there somewhere.

--Dan Ream
  Richmond, Virginia