[WEB4LIB] Re: new search site - Oingo

Walt Crawford Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org
Tue Oct 12 13:01:03 EDT 1999

No doubt; I thought of Oingo Boingo when I read the original post. Which is odd,
because--until two minutes ago, on CDnow--I'd never heard them. "Musicians,"
eleven CDs currently available, an anthology on the way. I couldn't bear even 30
seconds of RealAudio, but your taste may vary. And, what the hey, Oingo makes as
much sense as Google!

>Hanan, "Oingo" may be an in-joke.  There was a "group" (I can't remember
if they were musicians or an acting troupe) called "Oingo Boingo" which
flourished (at least in Southern California) a number of years ago.