[WEB4LIB] RE: RealPage Plugin

Donald Barclay donaldb at library.tmc.edu
Fri Nov 26 10:00:55 EST 1999

There are RealPage documents on the Catchword website:

http://www.catchword.com/

Catchword provides full-text access to various journals. The original
Catchword plan was to offer full text in RealPage format only, but so many
librarians (including me) screamed that articles are offered in both
RealPage and .PDF format.

Donald A. Barclay
Houston Academy of Medicine-       always the beautiful answer
Texas Medical Center Library           who asks the more beautiful question
donaldb at library.tmc.edu                                   -- e. e. cummings