RealPage Plugin

Dale E. Goodell goodeld at wou.edu
Tue Nov 23 19:26:23 EST 1999

I am installing several plugins for Communicator 4.51 on our Reference
Workstations.

One of the requested plugins is the RealPage viewer.  While the installation of
the software was no problem, we can't find an example page to use in order
to test that the plugin actually works as promised.  (Actually, I have found
documents, but the sites want me to either register as a user and/or enter a
credit card number.)

Can anyone on the list refer me to a document I can use as a test?  Please
post suggestions to the list for the benefit of anyone else working with this
software.

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

Dale E. Goodell
User Support Analyst