[WEB4LIB] Design for access to Electronic Databases

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Fri Nov 19 13:58:41 EST 1999

At 05:38 PM 11/18/99 -0800, Heather Moorcroft wrote:
>I am presently re-designing our webpages for accessing
>Electronic Resources, mainly Databases. I have been
>looking around at other library webpages for ideas on
>how best to do it.

After a number of other lists, variations, changes, etc, our staff finally
settled on the display at:  http://library.boisestate.edu/indexes.htm   It
is obviously alphabetic.  However, earlier this week the appropriate
committee decided on what subject groupings they wanted, so those will also
be provided in the near future (i.e. whenever I climb out from under some
other loads of <stuff>).  (I should remember that going to Internet
Librarian and taking several days of vacation will always lead to this.)

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165