[WEB4LIB] RE: Is Netscape dead? I asked Jeeves

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Fri Nov 19 13:30:52 EST 1999

At 06:44 AM 11/19/99 -0800, morganj at iupui.edu wrote:
>That's the way it works, but that's not the way I wanted it to work.  I
>prefer Netscape's version.

I'd say this kind of "problem" will always exist.  I wish certain things on
my Accord worked the way they do on my wife's Camry.  And she wishes a
couple in reverse.   Same is true of a few things in old WP6.1 that I
wished worked that way in Word2000.

I doubt that any outfit will be able to provide all the options that will
make all the people happy all the time.

And, btw, IE5.01 is out now, though checking "about" says it is
IE5.00.2919    (instead of build 26xx in the old version).

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165