[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape print preview?

marty williams martyw at camtech.net.au
Wed Nov 17 16:40:18 EST 1999

An solution we have implemented to remove the piles of unwanted and
uncollected paper is to have print queueing at the reference desk. This
means we 'free' each print job as the patron sent it through and requests
it. From the size of the file on the queue we can determine the size. It
also ensures the the pages are paid for.

Cheers
Marty

Marty Williams
Team Leader