[WEB4LIB] Re: Even stranger AltaVista result

Valerie Lawrence lawrencv at OHSU.EDU
Wed Nov 17 14:43:59 EST 1999

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Hanan Cohen wrote:

> Quit using Altavista. That's what I say.

I heard a speaker recently who set up a point he was about to make by
saying, "Now, let us suppose, for the moment, that Alta Vista actually
*worked*...."  I mostly use Google as well.  Much more manageable.

Val

Valerie Lawrence, MLS, Assistant Librarian	<lawrencv at ohsu.edu>
Western States Chiropractic College
2900 NE 132nd Ave.			       Voice  (503)251-5756
Portland, OR  97230			       Fax    (503)251-5759
Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily represent those of
my employer.  Goodness knows why they hired me.