[WEB4LIB] Re: MS Site not visible with NS 4.61?

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Mon Nov 15 23:22:12 EST 1999

Anything less than Netscape 4.5 will not run a lot of JavaScript and only
IE5 will display XML documents.  The xml is probably not an issue yet.  One
wonders at the behind-the-scene politics that might be partially responsible
for the delay of the release of Netscape 5.
Also, only the most current Netscape seems to be able to handle style
declarations for TD tags.  And today I noticed that Netscape gives a couple
of pixels' width to a frame set to zero.  Never mind why I was setting a
frame to zero...it's just politics.

Still, am I missing something, or is IE lacking any print-preview feature
(which Netscape has)?