[WEB4LIB] DNAR - Not a problem!

Gary E. Masters gmasters at tamiu.edu
Mon Nov 15 10:01:21 EST 1999

Thanks.  Must be my Monday morning panic.  I even started an emergency backup.

It is part of the Dell Open management system.  DNAR.EXE I found it in a
directory called DMI and called Dell.
They said it is OK.

What got me going was that it is also an acronym for DNAR Orders (Do Not
Attempt Resuscitation).  That did not sound good.

Now back to my web page work.

Thanks again!

Gary Masters