[WEB4LIB] DNAR

Pär Nilsson par.nilsson at kb.se
Mon Nov 15 10:03:14 EST 1999

Hi!

Is the workstation a Dell (with Windows 95/98/NT)? dnar.exe seems to be
some sort of administrative program for Dell computers, but it's not to be
found on my Dell.

Searching deja.com and AltaVista turned up several items connected with
Dell, although searching Dell's web pages didn't turn up anything at all :-(

If you are curious, search for the file named dnar.exe, right-click it and
check out the properties of the file. Maybe it says Dell Corporation
somewhere. In that case, let's hope it's not a virus :-)

Pär Nilsson