Picture of card catalog

Lansky, Yale M. (NYC) LANSKYY at JacksonLewis.com
Wed Nov 10 15:33:43 EST 1999

Hello,

I am trying to find a picture of a card catalog to include on our Intranet
site.  I want to maintain some sense of the old with the new by creating our
links to our internet card catalog by using a picture of a card catalog. I
have searched the web, looked at the library supply catalogs and have gone
to the New York Public Library but can't find any suitable pictures or even
a catalog I can take a picture of.  Can anyone help me with this request?  I
would appreciate an actual photograph, link, or whatever. Thanks so much.

Yale M. Lansky
Electronic Services Librarian
Jackson Lewis Schnitzler & Krupman
New York, New York
212-545-4058
Fax: 212-687-0228
LanskyY at jacksonlewis.com
	Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail, and any attachment to it,
contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use
of the individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail.  If the reader of this
e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
reading it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your
system.  Thank you.