Library Web award?

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 10 13:47:51 EST 1999

The message below was not posted originally because ListProc failed it due
to a checksum error. What this means is that an algorithm used by ListProc
to detect duplicates tagged this message (erroneously) as having been
distributed before. Therefore, if your message to the list appears to fall
into a black hole, one strategy to take is to alter your message slightly
(adding a word or taking one out) and try again. Another strategy is to
contact the list owner (rtennant at library.berkeley.edu), which is what Dan
did. Thanks,
Roy Tennant