[WEB4LIB] Re: AOL browser question

Kathy P. Wheeler kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Mon Nov 8 16:24:53 EST 1999

AOL also now has AOL Mail that allows its customers to login to AOL and
read their mail whether they have the propietary software or not. Prodigy
has something called Prodigy MailLink that does the same thing and
Compuserve has Compuserve 2000 Mail on the Web. So this isn't an issue to
worry about anymore. Customers of any of these services can get to their
e-mail as long as they have access to some kind of web browser.

Kathy Wheeler                    e-mail: kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Electronic Services Librarian
University Library
University of South Alabama