[WEB4LIB] on-line database about animals

glen.davies at cce.ac.nz glen.davies at cce.ac.nz
Tue Nov 2 16:54:43 EST 1999

Hi

Ebsco have a database. Here is there blurb about it.

About the Database

 EBSCO's Encyclopedia of Animals offers in-depth information on a
variety of topics relating to animals. The database
 consists of indexing, abstracts, and full text records describing the
nature and habitat of familiar animals. Within some of the full
 text, image links are available for the Windows client. Images are
accessed by double-clicking any image graphic.