HW Wilson: Education questionnaire

Dan Robinson Indexing Services drobinson at info.hwwilson.com
Tue Nov 16 11:26:03 EST 1999

Posted to many library lists. Apologies for duplicates.

Last week, the H. W. Wilson Company sent out a questionnaire to
all print and electronic subscribers of Education Index, Education
Abstracts and Education Full Text soliciting feedback for these
publications.  Your responses are  very important since they
provide valuable information about how we can best serve our
users.

If you have not received your questionnaire, it has been posted on
our website at http://www.hwwilson.com .  If you have problems
downloading the document, please let me know and I will send you
another. Either email me at bchen at hwwilson.com or call at 800-
367-6770 x2281.

** If anyone subscribes to an electronic format for one of the
Education databases and does not get the print edition, please feel
free to respond to the questionnare **

 Sincerely,

 Barbara Chen
 Associate Director of Indexing Services