Campus Pipeline

Scott Lund slund at campuspipeline.com
Fri Nov 5 18:24:42 EST 1999

I am the Product Manager of Campus Pipeline's Research Center and invite

all interested parties to send me their questions, concerns,
suggestions, comments, etc... at slund at campuspipeline.com (or call me
directly at 801-485-6000 x206).

The framing issue mentioned by Walt has been dealt with by our
Engineering team and should not be a problem.

Our Research Center team is dedicated to partnering with the library
staffs of client schools to assemble credible, academic-oriented, online

research resources for their students and faculty members.
Additionally, we will provide web-based publishing tools to help library

staffs manage their own web sites.

Again, please send me (or call me with, or post on Web4Lib) your
comments or questions.  :-)

Scott Lund

--
Scott Lund