Possible temporary job in Annapolis, MD

Marcia D Talley mdtalley at nadn.navy.mil
Fri Nov 5 16:28:24 EST 1999

After 29 years at the Naval Academy, my husband has been given a
sabbatical for second semester (Dec. 1999 through June 2000) and I've
decided to join him for some or all of his travels.  This makes an
opportunity for somebody with systems/PC/management experience to fill my
slot, on a temporary basis, at the Naval Academy Library in scenic
Annapolis, MD.  Since we'll be away, there might also be the added "plus"
of a house to live in, rent free.

If you think you might be interested in working in Annapolis from roughly
mid-December through the end of June, please contact me off list to
discuss possibilities.  I can be reached by email at:  mdtalley at usna.edu
or mardtal at aol.com, or call me at 410-293-6905 (w) or 410-266-5666 (h).

Thanks.

Marcia