[WEB4LIB] Free listserv service on the net

Zeki Celikbas celikbas at itu.edu.tr
Wed Nov 3 08:15:28 EST 1999

You can establish your own list to communicate between lots of
people at the both of two service below:

http://www.onelist.com/

http://www.listbot.com/

Date sent:      	Wed, 3 Nov 1999 02:02:35 -0800 (PST)
Send reply to:  	md1251 at mclink.it
From:           	"Francesco Giacanelli" <md1251 at mclink.it>
To:             	Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at webjunction.org>
Subject:        	[WEB4LIB] Free listserv service on the net

> (This msg. has been cross-posted: please, excuse duplications)
>
> Our documentation center on blindness coordinates some other officies spread
> across Italy.
> In order to mainstream the communications among them, I was thinking about
> establishing an electronic discussion group.
>
> As we have no direct access to Internet (we rely on commercial ISP) I would
> like to have informations about such a service on the net, possibly free of
> charge (I know only e-groups at http://www.egroups.com) and if they are
> reliable and could assure enough privacy for the service.
>
> I appreciate also informations about other similar experiences.
>
> Thanks very much in advance
> Francesco Giacanelli
> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> Francesco Giacanelli
> Biblioteca Italiana per i Ciechi - Centro di Documentazione Tiflologica
> (Italian Library for the Blind - Documentation Center on Blindness)
> Via della Fontanella di Borghese, 23 - 00186 Roma, Italy
> Tel.: +39 06 68219820
> Fax: +39 06 68136227
> e-mail: cdtinfo at bibciechi.it
> private e-mail: md1251 at mclink.it

Zeki Celikbas
Librarian
Istanbul Technical University |e: mailto:celikbas at itu.edu.tr
Faculty of Aero. & Astro.     |w: http://www2.itu.edu.tr/~celikbas
80626 Maslak Istanbul Turkey  |t: (212)2853108 f: (212)2853139