[WEB4LIB] Re: Groupwise 5.5

Marcos Silva msilva at ccemtl.org
Fri May 28 09:12:36 EDT 1999

We have had the opposite experience: In our beta testing we've had no
problems accessing the system off-site, the interface is fairly simple to
learn, and it was far simpler to implement that other similar systems.

Marcos Silva, Ph.D.
Manager, Network and Information Systems
Commission for Environmental Cooperation
393 rue Saint-Jacques, Ouest
Bureau 200
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
H2Y 1N9

Tel: (514) 350-4348
Fax: (514) 350-4314
Email: msilva at ccemtl.org
http://www.cec.org

At 05:17 PM 5/27/99 -0700, you wrote:
>We use GroupWise.  It is terrible especially in trying to access from off
site.
>On site it is just ok.  Almost any other package is much much much better.
 I like