[WEB4LIB] CD Launch from Web Browser

Sarah L. Neises sneises at umich.edu
Thu May 27 11:54:44 EDT 1999

Hearty thanks to everyone who responded with helpful info. I've printed
suggestions and I am going to talk to my Academic Computing folks who do
our networking for us. We're going to look at options such as W3Launch,
NT Script, etc. We have a very small group of CD's to network, probably
only 8-10 and that number is dropping all the time. We find our web based
resources/databases are extremely popular and much easier to manage. This
list is very helpful. - Sarah Neises neises at uwosh.edu