SETI@Home Librarian Team

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Thu May 27 10:00:35 EDT 1999

IF any librarians or library-related workers out there are participating in
the SETI at Home project please feel free to join the Librarians team I just
created.  Let's all work together to help answer one of the ultimate
reference questions.

Information on how to participate in SETI at Home:
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

To see team statistics and to join the Librarians team:
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_lookup&name=libraria
ns

             Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
         Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
              Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org
                  www.bcr.org/~msauers
             The WWW Library Directory is @
             www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
          PGP Public Key available on request

     "Some say information should be free. It's not.
     Information is power. Information is currency."
                 --Billy Idol, Wasteland

  Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.