script error

Tami-Jo Eckley eckleyt at mville.edu
Thu May 20 08:18:01 EDT 1999

I thought I would repost this since I am not sure if I actually sent it
the first time.

I am creating a frames page in FrontPage for our subscription databases.
When I try to connect to the database Project Muse - I get a message:
"An error has occurred in the script on this page."  There are some codes
and then it says "Do you want to continue runnin scripts on this page?"
If you select "no" it seems to work fine.  Is this happening because it
is part of a frames page and can I adjust or fix this problem in any way?

Tami-Jo Eckley
Electronic Services & Media Librarian
Manhattanville College Library
Purchase, New York 10577