[WEB4LIB] Re: Library home pages

Bigwood, David Bigwood at lpi.jsc.nasa.gov
Wed May 12 17:07:06 EDT 1999

I would have to agree with Jacqueline, reduce the jargon.  The
University of Houston used to have a directory (it may have been on
their Gopher)

Looking for Books
Looking for journal articles
Looking for links
Information about the Library

or something to that effect.  It was clean, concise and could be
understood at a glance.  I wish more sites were so clear.

Sincerely,
David Bigwood
bigwood at lpi.jsc.nasa.gov
Lunar & Planetary Institute