[WEB4LIB] Recommendations on web design firms

Huntington Woods Library htwd at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue May 11 23:34:31 EDT 1999

Why not hire a committee of students?  I work on my college's web site and
earn minimum wage through work study.  It really creates a sense of
community and it much better recognized by prospective students.  Of
course, my college is only comprised of 800 students and is more feasible.
You might want to think about it as it may save money down the road.

Brent

* Brent J. Pliskow -- Library "Techie" / Webmaster *
*         Huntington Woods Public Library          *
*              Huntington Woods, MI                *
*    URL: http://www.huntington-woods.lib.mi.us    *
*        General Email: htwd at tln.lib.mi.us         *
*     Alternative E-mail: pliskowbj at hiram.edu      *