Claris Homepage

Sue Kamm suekamm at class.org
Mon May 10 14:16:12 EDT 1999

I've been using Claris Homepage 3.0 as one of my page editors.  I have
some questions that don't seem to be covered in the online
documentation:

1.  When I open a file to edit it and try to save it, I get a message
saying, "Sorry, unable to save the file <<filename>> because the file is
already open (error 5)."  I've been viewing the file in html mode,
copying to Notepad or Wordpad, and saving it there.  How can I save
directly from Claris Homepage?

2.  In other programs, I can set the file locations to save and open
files to locations other than the default.  I can't seem to do this with
Claris Homepage.

I'm on a PC, running Windows 95.  Feel free to email me privately.  TIA
for any help!

--
Your friendly CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor,
Sue Kamm
Email:  suekamm at class.org
"I really love baseball.  The guys and the game.  And I love the
challenge of describing things.  The only thing I hate--and I know you
have to be realistic and pay the bills in this life--is the loneliness
of the road."
--Vin Scully