[WEB4LIB] Re:File extensions?

jay jay at ccpl.ci.corpus-christi.tx.us
Mon May 10 11:07:35 EDT 1999

I would like to follow up my initial post with a more EXtreme request regarding
file EXtensions. I simply want to use .html or .htm for the main file. If I have
to redirect to an .shtml page; it's more than the Director wants, and frankly it's
more than I'm willing to do just for this one application. -The application, again
is a text-based "hit counter."  There must be other perl/cgi things available, but
I'm unwilling to relocate the mainpage or rename it in any fashion.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Jay H. Frantz,
Webmaster